Features and Benefits
- Designed to fit most standard 12V Drills and Impact Drivers*
- Semi-rigid design holds shape while empty
- Available in Right or Left handed configuration
- Barrel locked elastic cord keeps drill in holster
- Front slotted webbing to carry a variety of extra bits or to attach AIMS™ pouches
- Extra heavy webbing for holster rigidity and clothing protection from bits up to 4.5"
- AIMS™ quick attach for mounting without removing belt up to 2” wide
- Patent pending design
- Handcrafted in the USA out of rugged 1000D Cordura®
- Lifetime Guarantee
**Tools not included**
**A46-ADH was designed to accommodate most common up to 18v cordless drill. If you are concerned about it fitting send us a photo or model number to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will let you know if it will fit.
Arthur James Arnot and William Blanch Brain of Melbourne, Australia patented the electric drill in 1889. In 1917 the first trigger-switch, pistol-grip portable drill was patented by Black & Decker. This was the start of the modern drill era. Much like Arnot and Brain, Atlas 46 is always striving to be the most innovative and revolutionary when it comes to work gear. Like the drill, the Atlas 46’s AIMS™ Drill Holster will stand the test of time.