At the core of every Diamondback® system is the Diamondback® Belt.
The Diamondback® Belt provides more comfort, support and options for customization than any other product on the market. Based on a lightweight, durable design, our belt distributes weight away from your hips for years of pain-free wear.
- Padded 1000D military-grade nylon construction
- Cobra Quick Release buckle for secure fastening and easy removal
- Built-in steel suspender rings (except 2.5-in. belt)
- Streamlined integration with our Tri-fold Hook and Loop pouch attachment system
All belts include suspender rings with the exception of the 2.5-in. belt.
Note that when choosing a size, there is an additional 10-12-in. of belt webbing to expand your belt for those extra winter layers. Measure your torso around the bellybutton (DO NOT USE YOUR PANTS SIZE) and buy the belt that matches the measurement on our sizing chart. If you size up, you will not be able to tighten your belt in the summer.
THE SUSPENDER RINGS ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE USED AS TOOL HANGERS. USING THE SUSPENDER LOOPS IN THIS MANNER WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
Length: See sizes below
Height: 4" / 6"
Weight: See sizes below
- Extra Small (XS) 27-30 inch
- Small (S) 31-34 inch, 4" weighs 15 oz, 6" weighs 1 lb 2 oz
- Medium (M) 35-38 inch, 4" weighs 1 lb, 6" weighs 1 lb 4 oz
- Large (L) 39-42 inch, 4" weighs 1 lb 1 oz, 6" weighs 1 lb 5 oz
- Extra Large (XL) 43-46 inch, 4" weighs 1 lb 2 oz, 6" weighs 1 lb 6 oz
- Double Extra Large (XXL) 47-50 inch
- Triple Extra Large (XXXL) 51-54 inch
Fits well and with the suspenders almost feels as if there's no weight on you at all. Highly recommend