Features and Benefits
- Sleek design to give maximum carrying capacity and minimal exposure
- Sits 3.5" higher than our large pouches to give easier access to its contents
- Pro-Flex™ 12 gauge copper wire within the brim of the pouch to provide extra support and hold your tools in place
- Mil-Spec webbing wrapped around the front for adding other pouches
- Fits up to 2” belts
- Rugged double layer 1000D Cordura® construction to last a lifetime
- Dimensions: 10" x 4" x 9"
- Patent pending design
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Lifetime Guarantee
**Tools not included**
Why the name Stock and Barrel?
The Continental infantryman had equipment that was like that of the British soldier. In addition to a musket, he carried on his right side a leather or tin cartridge box that held twenty to thirty rounds of ammunition, a musket tool, and a supply of flints. On his left side he carried his bayonet in a leather scabbard attached to a linen or leather shoulder strap. Each soldier had a haversack, usually made of linen, to carry his food rations and eating utensils. Just like the Continental Army, the Stock and Barrel Pouch can hold anything and everything!